Byerly RV is a family owned and operated RV dealership in St. Louis County. We are looking for an employee with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate and capable of fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems. A successful Service Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, positive attitude, a team player, well-versed in maintenance and repairs.
Pay is based on experience. Paid vacation beginning after first year of full time employment with the company. Drug-free work environment. Equal opportunity employer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Tow trailers and 5th wheels with company vehicles, drive all sizes of motorhomes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- RVIA / RVDA certification helpful but not required
- Exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling and bending. Must furnish own hand/shop tools.
- Valid driver's license
- Positive attitude and caring about the customers’ needs