Regency RV National Traveler Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
Travel near or far in a National Traveler Class B motorhome by Regency RV. You will love the drive as much as the destination with features such as the Park Sense assist system, a reverse camera, and a leather wrapped steering wheel with cruise control for ease of driving.
You'll find comfortable sleeping arrangements for a great night's rest and enjoy all your favorite shows while you are away from home since these models include a 24" TV that is movable to watch indoors or outdoors and the exterior speaker will allow you to keep the party going.
The National Traveler Class B motorhome by Regency RV is ready to take you across the nation, choose your favorite layout today!
National Traveler Trek
Regency National Traveler Class B gas motorhome Trek highlights: Lower Roof ... more about National Traveler Trek
Sleeps 3 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Exterior Color Cherry Red, Charcoal, Silver Hitch Weight 2150 lbs Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 27 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Tire Size Lt225/75r16 Furnace BTU 16000 btu Generator Onan 2.8kw Gas Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.0L V6 Chassis Ram ProMaster Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 4.7 gals Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info Indoor/Outdoor 24" TV Awning Info 12' w/ LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
National Traveler Features:
- 5.0-Inch Touchscreen Display with Navigation Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Reverse Camera
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Park Sense Assist System
- Power Folding Mirrors
- 2000W True Sine Inverter
- 60-Amp Converter/Charger
- 12V 255 Amp Battery (AGM)
- Onan 2.8KW Gas Generator
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 16,000 BTU Furnace
- .9 Cu. Ft. Microwave
- 3.1 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Standard Trek Models)
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Standard Tour and Explore Models)
- Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 30-Amp 110V Shore Input & Power Cord
- Touchscreen Multiplex Control/Monitor Panel (Standard SPT Models)
- 32? Samsung Smart TV (Living Room) (Optional SPT Models)
- 24? Exterior TV (Movable from Bedroom)
- 24? Interior/Exterior TV (movable)
- 100W Solar Panel (Roof Mount) (Optional)
- 12V Roof Mount Vent Fan
- 4 Camera Viewing System (Optional)
- Fiberglass Running Boards (Optional)
- Painted Body Moldings
- Fiberglass Hi-Top & Taller Cabinetry (Standard SPT Models)
- Ultraleather Rear Seating
- Hardwood Cabinetry
- Soft Close Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Solid Surface Galley Countertop & Extension
- Interior LED Accent Lighting (Standard SPT Models)
- Front Cargo Net (Standard SPT Models)
- Insect Screen – Side Door (Optional)
- Insect Screen – Rear Door (Optional)
- Flip-Down Exterior Countertop
- 12' Legless Awning with LED Lights
- Exterior Speaker/LED Patio Light
- Removable Front Table between Captain Chairs
- Stationary Front Collapsible Table (Standard Explore Model)
- Water Filtration System (Optional)
- Black Tank Flush
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Regency Conversions was founded in 1982 in Fort Worth, TX. Wayne Davis was hired as President / CEO in 1995 and built a brand that is synonymous with luxury and handcrafted quality. His secret was in meticulous attention to the smallest details. His hands-on involvement in every aspect of design and production were critical to Regency Conversions becoming the nation’s leader in conversion vehicles, with over 100,000 on the road.
In 2014, he founded Regency RV on the same guiding principals as Regency Conversions- very high quality, true craftsmanship and relentless attention to detail. Since that time, the company has grown to three distinct platforms and brands.
In 2020, ownership was expanded with the addition of new partners, bringing additional resources and expertise to Regency RV.