Monday evening, August 10, Byerly RV learned of a confirmed positive test for one of our employees. The employee last worked on August 5, 2020 and had only been on premises for one day during the entire week. They are currently quarantined at home. None of the employee’s co-workers fell within the CDC advised qualifications for exposure to infection (within 6 feet for over 15 minutes).
We wanted to share this news with you and update you on our continued actions we are taken to protect our customers and our team during the COVID-19 pandemic.
– After learning of the confirmed case, we had our building disinfected overnight by an outside cleaning company. This is a process which we have had done multiple times during the pandemic, and we will be continuing follow up disinfectant cleanings moving forward.
– We continue to be open and ready for customers and we continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC and St. Louis County health officials.
– All rental and service vehicles are fogged with disinfectant before maintenance is performed and after it is completed, to keep our team and our customers safe, this is a process we have continually performed throughout the pandemic..
– Our team required to wear face masks and respect proper social distancing. Additionally, our teammates are encouraged to stay home if they feel sick and will be asked to complete a daily temperature check moving forward.
– Signage is posted throughout the building regarding proper hygiene and hand washing, Plexiglas is installed at all counters, and additional signage on our entry doors notes the St. Louis County requirement for wearing masks on the premises.
– Since the beginning of the pandemic our departments have designed new cleaning protocols to make sure high touch surfaces and counters are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
– We are ready to serve customers in other needs that do not require you to enter our building:
o Our Parts store is available online
o We can arrange for non-contact drop-off and pick up in Service
o We offer virtual tours on most of our vehicles
o We can also schedule a Personal Viewing Experience with one of our Outfitters
o You can contact us via email, phone, or by text using the text icon on our webpage
Please understand that we take this situation seriously, as we have during the pandemic, and we will continue to make our environment safe for our customers and team.
Byerly RV, in Eureka, Missouri is the Priority RV Network dealer for the St. Louis, MO market. Byerly is a family owned company which was founded in 1948. Byerly RV is St. Louis’s only Top 50 rated RV dealer for the past 3 years! Byerly is truly the Center of the RV World.
295 East 5th St
Eureka MO, 63025