For some people, going RVing isn’t about getting the whole family together to go somewhere; sometimes, it’s for just the two of them. A quiet weekend away where they get to leave the hustle and bustle of their daily lives to go enjoy some time with Mother Nature. For this trip, you need the right kind of camper, and today, I have just the travel trailer for the job. Here at Byerly RV in St. Louis, MO, we have the Keystone Passport 2250RB just waiting for those weekends away. This Passport travel trailer has all the amenities, and then some, needed to make camping fun and relaxing. As you walk around the outside, there are multiple storage compartments for all your camping gear, a large power awning, outside speakers, and a large outside kitchen with a fridge, sink, and even a grill. Continuing on inside, to the right is the bedroom with a queen bed, wardrobe cabinets on both sides of the bed, and overhead cabinets for additional storage. Heading toward the left of the coach, you will enter a large kitchen/living area with a u-shaped dinette, an entertainment center, a fully equipped kitchen, and even a pantry to keep you well stocked for your camping trip. In the rear of the travel trailer is the bathroom with a tub/shower combo, a vanity area, the toilet, and a large storage cabinet above the outside kitchen area. This about wraps up our tour of the Keystone Passport 2250RB here at Byerly RV in St. Louis, MO, your “Center of the RV World.” For more information on this trailer, feel free to give us a call or stop on by to take a look for yourself!
- Exploring Uncharted Territories with the 2022 Black Series HQ12 Travel Trailer
- Introducing the 2023 Alliance RV Avenue 26RD: A New Standard in Fifth Wheel Luxury
- Embrace the Freedom of the Road with the 2023 Winnebago Revel Motorhome
- Discover the Ultimate Family Adventure with the 2023 Alliance RV Avenue 31BHS Bunkhouse Fifth Wheel
- The 2024 East to West Alta Xtreme 365 3250KXT: Redefining the RV Experience