The open road is calling! With a Class C Motorhome for sale at Byerly RV, your next adventure is just a key turn away. When it comes to convenience, comfort, economy and versatility, a Class C Motorhome is an excellent RV choice. Here, we’ll take a look at 5 things you’ll absolutely love about owning a Class C RV.
- Familiar Driver’s Seat – Since Class C Motorhomes are built on a van chassis, the cockpit is similar to being behind the wheel of an SUV, van or truck. This is why Class C motorhomes are a popular choice for new RVers.
- Shorter Length – Many Class C RVs are available in shorter lengths than many Class A motorhomes. When driving through parking lots, busy city streets and narrow campgrounds, a compact Class C Motorhome makes negotiating tight spaces easier. Many of the versatile Four Winds models are available in lengths as short as 24′, making them extra nimble and easy to drive.
Looking for additional interior space? There are Class C floorplans that can sleep up to 8 as well!
- Tailgating! – Get the party started in the perfect tailgating vehicle. Many Class C motorhomes models feature an outdoor entertainment system including an LED TV. Don’t miss a single important play as you grill up some hot brats and enjoy some cool drinks with your family and friends.
- Diesel Power – Need more power for towing or want a little extra oomph through steep mountain passages? Check out Diesel Class C Motorhome brands such as the Siesta Sprinter Diesel RV. Fuel efficient with an ultra comfortable ride, the Siesta is a well equipped dream machine.
- Get Up And Go – Nothing beats the convenience of a motorhome. Feel in the mood for a weekend getaway? Jump in the driver’s seat, turn the key and off you go! From quick junkets to cross country road trips, your Class C motorhome is your ticket to fun, freedom and adventure.
To see which Class C Motorhome is the right choice for you, Contact Us at Byerly RV or visit us at our location near St. Loius Missouri for a tour and test drive.