Back in the 1940’s Walter Byerly, a cabinet maker, decided to build house trailers. The Warren family purchased a small trailer in 1954. And so began a 20 year odyssey covering 47 states. Every summer the Warrens hit the road. Hardly a national monument or park was missed, documented by hundreds of slides and notebook recording expenses…like $6.06 for groceries, and $3.69 for 13 gallons of gas. You can see the Warrens 1954 Byerly trailer on display and see how RVs have changed in 60 years. Come visit us at Byerly RV.
- Why should I buy an RV right now?
- Exploring Uncharted Territories with the 2022 Black Series HQ12 Travel Trailer
- Introducing the 2023 Alliance RV Avenue 26RD: A New Standard in Fifth Wheel Luxury
- Embrace the Freedom of the Road with the 2023 Winnebago Revel Motorhome
- Discover the Ultimate Family Adventure with the 2023 Alliance RV Avenue 31BHS Bunkhouse Fifth Wheel